Medium
build
-
player
05-08-2013, 08:06 PM

? toolazytofindout words ?

? o o c ?

c:

the lady chuckled at the natural antics of her body bothering her at the worst time--they had a way of doing that. she reminded herself that she would have to take the lass hunting in a little bit. "the flow of the rivers here aren't very strong except after a hard rain, and even then it would carry you to the ocean, which is almost always calm." jupiter paused as they came to the river abruptly, clearing the few mangroves that hid their view. the drop-off was immediate, ending with the roots of the large trees. the whole time they had been traipsing through tangled masses of the protruding structures, so the sudden end was not too much of a surprise. it was still daylight out, so the water couldn't be seen in its bio-luminescent glory quite yet, but in time she was sure that the allaire would see it many times during her stay.

"while we wait for the sun to set, shall we hunt? there are rabbits and similar small mammals in the grassy field by the ocean. the healthiest diets around here are made up of fish, reptiles, and birds, since we can't always rely on the mammals, but i've seen an awful lot about lately." she offered a friendly smile to the lady, pleased with the sudden burst of interest in her pack as of recent. maybe things were looking up afterall.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.