gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-16-2014, 06:01 AM

It seemed she had assumed correctly in that Novella's stomach was upsetting her, at first she thought it was likely because of over-eating or consuming something not quite as fresh as it could have been. How wrong she would find out she was. "No. I couldn't stand up before, made me feel worse." She seemed rather miserable, and with the symptoms list being so short Novel was still unsure exactly what it was she caught. Though sure that she wasn't contagious she would not hesitate to touch the girl. She would nose at her abdomen, feeling the hardness it was taking on. There would be a sinking feeling inside of her as she tried to deny her first thought. She had no doubts that Novella would banish the thoughts from her mind, but still as she took in her daughter's scent worry would appear on her features. "Novella. Please tell me that there's no way you could be pregnant." Chocolatey gaze would again find her daughter's eyes, there was no wiggle room here. Novel would scrutinize the girl's gaze, as she tried to hope that exactly what she though had happened hadn't happened.