DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-16-2014, 12:46 PM

It felt rather good to have the truth finally spill out; but there was always something tugging at Desire?s heart strings as though she may just brake. But is the sudden secrets really going to tear them apart? Desiree would never think of it like that, infact she hoped that they could finally grow stronger. the purple nymph would lift her crown up slightly, looking upon Vi before speaking, her voice remaining calm and tranquil; not a hint of aggression or tremble within her tone. " I trust you Vi, I trust your intentions; I trust you wouldnt go behind my back withought consulting me on important matters, you wouldn't wish to have any other by your side, would you?" For a moment Desire? would pause, letting Vi's next statement sink in. She loved him? Cru? The man her wife had given Desire? to work closely beside? the queen would sigh, deciding to let it go before making it all even worse. Afterall it wasnt like vi had slept with him while desiree was sick. " Do you still have feelings for him, vi?" She would make her speeches shorter and shorter, wishing to have much more specific answers. " I dont want him sent to Valhalla unless its your decision alone, i dont want my input to effect your choice." It was up to the Crimson queen to decide, where did her heart truly sway?

image by Serendipity