Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-16-2014, 06:11 PM
Bane placed his paw next to Tahlia's muzzle, fangs just grazing over the back of her neck as he felt her fight his overbearing presence on her back. His once-mate. She had attacked his once-mate during her lowest low and thought that she was at the right end of justice in this instance. But the elder saw differently. What he was doing was shaming his mate. Causing a new level of pride to be sensed by her. A low sense. His threats had been hallow but carried malice with them, and he hoped it got his point across. Her squirming was admirable if nothing but a weak attempt to get away. Tahlia let out an audible cry, and Bane lessoned his hold. She found her paws and crawled out from underneath him with shaking steps.?

And yet, the wolf he would have never had thought would do so came to Tahlia's defence. The male bared his fangs and snarled at Des and kept his head down, muzzle twitching with his low growls and pinned ears. Why was she telling him to cease? And in that moment, Tahlia made her escape, his mate swiftly disappearing behind the bushes. And he could've sworn he heard her crying.

"Des, no! You're not criticizing my methods! Do you think I liked berating Tahlia as I did? No! She's just..." The elder scowled and looked back at where his mate had disappeared between the bushes. "Damnit." Bane spat as his attention returned to the black wolf. There were damp spots underneath the female's eye's, both seeing and unseeing. The rage that was coming off of the ebony female before him was cause for hesitation in what he was going to say. He needed to clarify his treating of Tahlia. "My once-mate... do you honestly believe I'd ever let my mate speak to you how she did? Or that I treat her like this all the time? No. But she had no right to say those things to you with how you came to us." He needed to go, paws retreating his form a few steps back to where Tahlia disappeared.

Bane couldn't look her in the eye. He knew his methods of shaming Tahlia was excessive but in the heat of the moment... "Your are still welcome to be apart of this family if that is your wish. I... I only hope you made sure he was still safe and undisturbed in Seracia before you left." He keened as he caught away the thoughts of their now lifeless son. Bane gave a blink of his one eye and tilted his head, paws antsy and wanting to seek out his mate as he listened to the words his once mate no-doubtedly spoke.?It would seem to soon for him to try and apologize to Tahlia right after he did what he did. A day or two. Then he'd go see her. For now he noted that Des was inside their borders and held his gaze at her and thenat the earth beneath her paws before heading to find a place to sleep tonight. And he could only hope that both of his mates, both current and former rested easy and somewhere close by.

-Exit Bane unless stopped-
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•