size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-16-2014, 06:52 PM

His eyes narrowed at the female, and he knew that he didn't fully trust her, not at all. But she had requested a home, and Bass was suddenly cursing his good nature. He couldn't just turn her away, which was a fault of his. Huffing out a sigh, he looked the female up and down. "Then I shall not turn you down. I do however, have a few things to tell you. You will not be allowed to be a fighter in my pack, because I do not trust you to fight by Mirabelle's side if the time comes. You may be a healer or a messenger, up to you. Your guard will be Motif, and you are not to leave the territory unless she is by your side, even if you are running a message to another pack, understand?" Bass allowed his teeth to show as he showed his authority over her, standing up as tall as he could as his tail curled over his rump.

His golden eyes narrowed and shot over to Mira, he knew that she probably wasn't happy about this. He would need to talk to her later though. Moving his gaze back to Vendetta, his brow rose as he snapped his jaws, awaiting her answer. She needed to step off whatever pedestal she was on and get down with business, because he wasn't going to put up with someone trying to challenge his ruling. Not at all.

speech