ardent

GANDHI, MATE, REMEMBER GANDHI

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-17-2014, 02:26 AM

'I take it you aren't fond of the red queen either?' Artemis speaks, and Roman snorts in disgust. "She's not much of a Queen." She says dryly. Roman reclines to her haunches gracefully, and huffs slightly. "I'm not convinced that she wasn't indeed behind that "epidemic"- how did she know the "cure"?" Roman growls out. She's been throwing a tantrum about this for days now, "Then, she intrudes into my forest." Roman pauses, a satisfied smirk glowing on her jaws. "I crippled her." Artemis took Arcanum? That interests the pallid queen. "Elysium? Well, I cannot deny it's nice to see you sporting a crown. You're at least comptent, and a deserving ruler." A buried compliment in her words, as she nods, a slight sign of approval. Yes, Artemis at the head of Elysius would be ever so interesting. Roman was overly interested to see what Artemis would do with her pack. "So is it politics that bring you here today?" Roman inquires, a smile pulling at her jaws. It seemed other leaders only came for political reasons. Whatever happened to small talk?