ardent

GANDHI, MATE, REMEMBER GANDHI

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-17-2014, 02:31 AM

Her scars bothered her, illciting feelings of rage and disgust when she looks upon her otherwise flawless reflection. Artems moves, and Roman watches her- curiosity evident in her gaze, as she comes closer. Scars marr the younger woman, and Roman is curious about how she allowed her opponents to live, until the Queen speaks. Roman's ears tilt with interest, her head cocking slightly to the left. "In my family... flawlessness seems to be treasured above all else." She says softly, sharing a piece of her views with the other woman. "I think I like your views on your scars better. Trimuphs, not flaws." She says, her tone light. Yes, this is something she'll have to think about. Perhaps she is too vain? As Artemis speaks that her brother is indeed well, Roman nods and speaks with a smile. "I'm glad that he recovered." Her next words send a quiver of desire through the pallid queen, and she her eyes light up with near blood lust. "I think we can do great things together, Artemis Elysius." She acknowledges into the night. "Great and powerful things." She concludes. Her head snakes down, as she pulls the fawn's carcass towards her, her stomach growling as her jaws close around the meat. "Your gift is well received." She says, her tone sincere.