Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-17-2014, 04:39 AM

"Sounds great!" Titania would reply in her usual spunky tone. She would have imagined the princess to act mature with rules, rules, rules, but this was a surprise. She took a liking to Esti's laid back personality. This home was already fantastic!

While the princess got to work on the right side of the main den, Titania would work on the left side, just how Esti wanted it. Usually a princess would complain about getting her beautiful ivory dress stained with dirt but nope, this princess just dug and dug. Titania also didn't mind the muck, as a wild forest-dweller she was usually covered in that stuff!

So why are you really here? Just cause your cousin says so?

She warmly smiled. Well, it was sorta like that. After she had recently found her cousin he convinced her to stay, just for while. She was a young girl, wandering aimlessly in the forests alone. She really needed a home and she wanted to stay with her family for as long as she could. Just until she grew up or found someone else to stay with.

Like Caeto?

What? Her falling in love with that handsome tanned and cream man? No way! They had only just met! Besides she didn't want to lose Dusk.

Just like you lost mama...

She let her mind wander sometimes, though this time she shoved those thoughts away and focused on digging, as well as answering Esti's question.

"Well I guess Dusk convinced me to come as I had no home. He's my dad's brother's son so I guess he is my cousin on my dad's side." She answered cheerfully, letting her claws sink into the brown earth. She couldn't wait for the dens to be complete, as well as some more girl-chat time with Esti.

Walk "Talk" Think
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]