gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-17-2014, 10:34 AM

She would really hope that Novella would be able to get over the nervousness and really see how much potential she had. She had many great teachers to learn from, and with so many healers in Ludicael there was really no worries about the birth. Novella had a good head on her shoulders, and Frith seemed respectable enough ignoring his two biggest transgressions with Novella. She would hold no doubts that the two of them could pull off parenting rather well, it was just convincing Novella of that fact. Still it was odd, she'd never expected Novella to become a parents so quickly it was all so exciting.
Maybe it was a mistake to have not expected greatness from Novella and her siblings, still Novel would not doubt that they were every bit capable of whatever they put their minds to. Novella was a quick learner, she'd been taking up healing rather well. Raising her children would not be as difficult as she thought. "I hope so." she would nuzzle back with her words, "What are you most afraid of my love? I've been through it a few times, I can help explain anything that's clouding your mind." It looked like the healing lesson would be turning into a motherhood lesson.