Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-17-2014, 11:04 AM

Dhiren chuckled and gently shook his head. "Nah, Editor is more like the Beta position. I don't have any problem holding it, since it means a lot coming from my grandparents. My power doesn't compare to theirs, but I hope to one day have a taste of it." His smile remained on his face as she voiced her opinion of him making a great king one day. "Heh, I don't know about all that, Guin, but I would try my best."
She voiced her feelings for him as mutual and Dhiren wanted to race in a circle and excitedly spin. She liked him, too! That was too great to hear!! Instead of externally showing his happiness, he moved on to what she said next. Guinevere knew some about healing, but she didn't have much education at the old Valhalla. A light sigh escaped Dhiren's lips and he met her gaze. "You won't have to worry about not being taught here, Guin. When you join, you will be a Chapter, someone who is open to all the areas of study. We have teachers here that will cover all the basics you need to know. My sister, Novel, and her partner, Ara, are two of the most talented healers we have here. Once you get comfortable, I am sure they won't hesitate to offer you their services."
The Editor then made his happiness shine. His smile had brightened as he went to lean in to nuzzle her cheek. Silver and gold eyes sparkled before he pulled back from the physical sign of affection. "Welcome to Ludicael, Guinevere...I can't wait for you to see all the glory Ludicael holds in its palm."

"Speech"
'thoughts'