Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-03-2013, 10:21 PM

It felt so... odd embracing Pontifex is such a way. The only time she could remember being this close to him, feeling his body against hers, was when they were children, before she had been sent away to live with another. Oh how she missed those days, sometimes wondering if she was imagining it, imagining the three being together. It took her a bit to realize those were memories, that it had happened in the earlier time of her life. When she had been loved and cared for.

A voice brought her out of her thoughts. Loccian my dear sister? She could feel weight against the back of her neck, gentle, careful. I have wronged you for so many years? but I too have missed you dearly? His voice, the strength in it seemed to fade away, and within moments she could feel a wetness on her neck. It didn't take much for her to realize he was crying, and the thought of him doing so only caused her own eyes to water.

I... want to be a family again, like when we were young. She whispered, eyelids pulling apart, grey orbs looking up to the sky, running to the side of her eye and running down her cheek in a tear. Octavian is no longer here, and I don't wanna lose you either. She paused, lips trembling, spreading through her body and down to her paws. Please brother, come with me, to Seracia? She did not want to demand him to come with her, force him to join a pack just because she didn't want to lose him. Loccian would like for her brother to join with her, to bring the family together, even if it was just the two of them now.

She pulled away from him, lips being pulled into a small forced smile. Snow had begun to fall around them while they had embraced, a thin blanket on her dark coat, a single flake lading on her nose as she waited for Pontifex's response.

-EXIT-

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."