ardent

Go Far Kid

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
08-09-2014, 10:45 AM

Her daughter was taking her advice the wrong way. What should have come as motherly advice, understanding, seemed to come to the child as an insult. Arietta would let out a deep sigh, coming to a stop and staring at the sand at her paws. "I was not saying that you did Vesta, or implying that you would... you are thinking too far into things..." Which was exactly what she was afraid of. Her daughter was too strong willed, stubborn, ambitious... so many things for her young age. What was she to do? What could she do? She was not the sort to help feed her daughter's desires... to be able to provide her with all she needed. The woman would look to her daughter again, ears lowered.

'She's trying to grow up too fast...' The woman felt her heart clench. "Not all wolves are warmongers, Vesta... there may be a time you are challenged... but... there is a time for everything... even training... and you are not there yet. I know you want to be, that you understand your path to greatness is written in your blood, but a pup is still a pup. A child. You are not physically capable yet of doing all the things you want to do. I fear you're going to get into something bigger than you are ready for." Arietta would shake her head, turning away. "Vesta... please just try and be safe... I love you with all of my heart and... I don't want to see you hurt." There was hurt in her eyes. How could she make these kids understand? With a sigh the woman would turn, heading back towards the ship.

She wasn't sure what to do or say to them to make them understand.

-Exit Arietta unless stopped.-

Speech, Thought