Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-18-2014, 01:14 AM

The shocked and terrified expression upon the babes face as her paws fell away told the dark coated lass that she'd gone in the wrong direction by mentioning the possibility of cannibalism to the smaller child. Pale paws returned to covering a dark face and a little white tail tucked itself away safely. A long, dainty muzzle nudged itself into the thick grass a little ways away from the hidden face of her smaller companion. "Don't be scared, I promise I won't. Cross my heart and hope to die." She crooned quietly, smiling at the obscured face and thumping her tri toned tail upon the terrain. The sound of quiet, muffled cries of fear made the girl back up again, put some distance between her and the much littler pup as a form of reassurance. She flopped down again, keeping her belly bared and her cheek to the soft grass, she laid a relaxed acid gaze upon the hidden away features of the little one.

The pup slowly uncovered her face, looking somewhat troubled, even confused. Did she not know her name? Was she unable to speak? Slowly, the tiny child got to her feet, revealing herself to be a truly itty bitty wolf. The runt maybe? However, those big blue eyes were as endearing as anything. Ace herself was the biggest pup, however only in height. She was skinny as a rail, built like a bean pole and going to stay that way. The mainly alabaster youngster started swatting lightly at the oddly coloured, one-of-these-things-doesn't-belong-here paw of the taller girl, and a small grin came to settled upon the delicate features of the older girl. "It's weird, isn't it? I'm all sorts of colours." She mused, watching the smaller girl play about with her oddly coloured paw.

"Speech"