gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-18-2014, 09:19 AM

slight pp hope you don;t mind, let me know if i should change it.

He would watch her easily as he saw the concentration come over her features, it must have been an incredible amount of time since she'd done any kind of sparring. She was focusing so hard it was hard for him to keep in the amused chuckle that wanted to escape. He'd manage to keep himself serious, he didn't know what he'd do if he hurt this girl's confidence. He had to admit though, once she'd gotten it her balance looked beautiful "Try to balance your weight evenly" She would explain, he wondered if for himself or for her. He'd just let her see the encouraging smile on her face, nodding as she looked to him for that essential guidance. "Looks good so far, but what would you do if I.. bit your ear?" He would move his features swiftly, opening his jaws and furrowing his brows. His fierce appearance would accompany the snarl that left his throat, a crazed appearance would lunge for Novella's pale left ear. As he went to rip off her ears the boy would stop suddenly, closing his jaws more and going to nibble the flesh delicately. She had done as he wished, her ears had falling instinctively to her head to protect them. "Ears down, good." he'd match her practice of exercising vocalizing techniques. "There's a lot you can do to protect your face. Narrow your gaze, so your eyes are less likely to get hurt." He'd demonstrate for her, while simultaneously pulling his lips back. "Expose your teeth, it looks scary and you'll be more prepared to counter attacks. It will also help from resulting in bloody lips." His words would sound odd as he refrained from using his lips.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]