Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-18-2014, 10:53 AM

He wouldn't speak much of his own day though there had certainly been days that she had reacted in the same manner, simply glad to have Frith there at the end of it all. Now to be honest she was of course glad to see him, enjoy those tender licks and nuzzles as he set about grooming her though there was of course something else weighing upon her shoulders and as the boy questioned her about her own day there would be her cue to explain all.

"I did." She began simply, voice already giving away that there was something else she had to say. She was now suddenly finding that she wasn't sure quite how to get the words out she would take another deep breath, attempting to relax herself though it didn't do too much good this time. "I learnt something rather interesting today." She wasn't really sure what word to use for explaining it all, but interesting would do for now, you could hardly call it dull after all. "I'm pregnant, Frith." Eyes would search for his features after saying the words, watching his expression to see what reaction he would have.