gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-18-2014, 11:13 AM

He loved being so close to her, he loved how she allowed him those intimate touches, grateful that she had accepted him as her own. He was unabashed in the physical touch, letting his side come to rest against her, loving that she'd come to meet him here in the springs. "I did." She would start simply, subtly suggesting that she had more to tell him, he would continue with his soft kisses, ready to hear what she'd been up to on this day. Though as she took in a deep breath he couldn't help but think she was really gearing up for some big news. Had she finally told her parents about them? "I learnt something rather interesting today." He'd kiss her again, pulling back just a little to seek her gaze excited that she'd share some information with him, "Oh?" He'd say simply, encouraging her on. "I'm pregnant, Frith."
And then his heart stopped beating. Fire and ice gaze would widen as he took in her features, wondering only for a moment if this was not just a trick. He would find no evidence of deceit, and would slowly close his parted lips. The thought of this kind of consequence had not entered his mind in the least. How was she taking it? Did her parents know already? Did she hate him for putting her in this state? "Novella, I never imagined.. I.." He'd shake his head only slightly, no more words would come out as he moved to embrace his mate. He wanted to feel her against him, the mother of his children. "You'll be such an amazing mother." He'd whisper in her ears as he nuzzled his features into her wetted fur.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]