gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-18-2014, 03:10 PM

He wasn't afraid to offer his undying support to her and the children starting to develop in her womb. He supposed with Novel knowing that would give them one less wolf to tell, but she wasn't the difficult parent. She said nothing about Dutiron knowing, and as he realized this he also would accept the loss of his slowly growing favor with the man. Frith had gotten his daughter pregnant, he didn't expect any sort of favor to be bestowed upon him now. Novella would respond to his apology, "It's ok." He'd nuzzle her lovingly, taking the moment to enjoy her closeness. "You know now and you can be there for everything else." He would nod at her nest words, he would certainly be there through everything she went through. Frith wasn't about to leave her side for any reason, his nervousness in telling Dutiron was still there though. Her thoughts were very much correct though, the sooner they told her father and consequently the rest of the pack, the sooner they would be able to share their dens. "I wont leave your side." He'd whisper to her, letting her take the lead if she wished to continue the list of wolves that needed informed.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]