Ignazio-Drago

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-18-2014, 09:22 PM

"What I shame. I think your trip could have been magico, Woof. But I won't push you." With a shrug of his broad shoulders and a grin on his thick muzzle, Drago happily engulfed the other small bite that had been meant for Woof. If the smaller male didn't want it, then he wouldn't push the issue. Besides, as he said before, it meant more for him. The Australian boy directed another question at the pale russet beast. "My entire life. All of us Jeovannis are taught the psychedelics from an early age. We also used weed quite a lot for different medical uses. Believe it or not, this pretty thing is magico in itself. We used it to help with pain, insomnia, wolves who were too sick to eat." The entire time, Drago's golden gaze was on the herb he was talking about. As he added in his next statement, he glanced at Woof from the corner of his eye, a suggestive smirk tugging at his lips. "For some, it can even build sex drive." His tone dropped into a husky octave, though Drago was only teasing the other male.

Act. "Speak. Italian." Think.