Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-19-2014, 12:41 PM
The caramel colored femme looked to Misha with a sense of compassion and kindness. Her topaz optics shown kindness and sincerity when she looked to the fae before her. "Thank you, Misha, but I will be able to hunt when I'm on my way out of this thicket, or unless I see something wounded or old," she smiled as she stood upward, ears shifting when she could catch the sound of a deer close by. Hunger took over her for she had forgotten Misha was there, even though she just replied to her not even a couple seconds before.

Within a couple minutes, Huata could see a lone doe close by. The female deer seemed to be elderly and malnourished, which might be easier to catch than a healthy deer. Her topaz orbs only focused on the deer as she stayed downwind from it, hiding in the bushes.

When it soon took it's head down, Huata waited until it was completely focused on eating, and when it was, she leaped down and tackled the doe down, snapping her canines around the deer's throat, cutting off its windpipe. Huata looked into the doe's eyes as it looked into hers, and soon the doe had died and she began to munch away on her prize.