ardent

welcome to the danger zone

Ariette

gems
size
build
player
07-19-2014, 05:43 PM

The scent only grew stronger as she pressed on, and as soon as she leaped down, an alabaster hued male came into view. Her heart sped up, and she could feel herself crouching lower and lower until her slim stomach touched the earth below. Fear traced her vision; something she never wished to show. Ears pulled back to lay upon her head, she found herself growing more and more timid as time went on. The male stared at her small figure for a moment, a haunting aura surrounding his large figure. She didn't like it at all. The small innocent was already scanning the ground to see if she could escape at any point; it would be no doubt useless though for the male's height and long legs. He was faster then her no doubt, and she wasn't about to take any chances. Ariette only pressed further into the ground, not daring once to look him straight in the eye. "Hello little bird, where might you be going?" She stayed silent, no words leaving her mouth.
The silence was too much, and if she continued, her sanity would deplete. "I-I was just.." She paused, her lavender pools narrowing as she caught her own stutter. "I was just on my way.. home." It was half true. The small girl would soon have to find a place to stay for the night. She was always the one to be adventurous, never staying in one place too long.

"Talk" "You" Think