ardent

Steel Magnolias

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
05-09-2013, 06:33 PM

He wondered who would come, who would be brave enough to take on pack members that they did not know in friendly spars. He knew some would not wish to participate, but was confident at least a few would be willing. Maverick came first, uttering his decision to challenge his brother to a spar if he showed. Gerhardt doubted that Valkis would attend. Jupiter offered to be his partner, if he needed one. Gerhardt would continue to wait. A Ludicael man came next, offering to spar with Maverick. Gerhardt appraised him carefully. Kamala came next, wishing to spar with Jupiter. Gerhardt gave her a gentle smile, he knew Jupiter would be a good match for his inexperienced daughter. Then came another female, wishing to join in. Finally, came Elphaba. Gerhardt's eyes followed her as she approached and spoke her agreement to participate.

Feeling as if it was time to get the show on the road, Gerhardt spoke up. "Thank you all for coming. I should like to see my son and you sir," Gerhardt gestured just then to Frino. "Kamala, I think you would be better fit with this young woman, if that's alright. Elphaba, you can spar with Jupiter. I will observe. You may all begin whenever you wish." Gerhardt gave a nod and watched, ready to see some good natured spars.

OOC, Please do these spars inside of Seracia's board, and be sure to do them in separate posts so that we don't get cluttered in here. We'll reconvene in this thread when the spars are through.

"Speech"

Image by Ruelle.