Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-19-2014, 09:58 PM

Athena couldn't say she wasn't relieved to hear her older sister dismiss her apology. It eased her worries a tad to hear a wolf that she looked up to tell her that she had handled the situation well. The Glaciem Queen gave a soft chuckle as well when Roman mentioned knowing how they can be, happy to have someone that understood how challenging the Armada family could be to deal with at times.

The pale woman moved on, questioning a topic that had been on Athena's brain a lot as of late. Alliances. "Well, Tortuga is the only pack that I would consider a close ally to Glaciem. I spoke with Katja of Ebony not long ago and set up a sort of alliance with them as well. There is a peace treaty with Abaven, though I could see that quickly turning into an alliance as well. Bass and I seemed to see eye to eye on things. There is also a loose peace agreement with Valhalla, though father might have shaken that agreement a bit." Her ear flicked when she thought of Isardis interrupting her and Veruex's conversation with the Valhallen queen, but she nudged the mild annoyance away. She knew he meant well, even though he tended to step on her toes in the process.

"Other than that I guess Glaciem is neutral toward the other packs. No other peace treaties or alliances have been discussed anyway. I was actually on my way out to meet with some of the packs that I hadn't spoken with yet, I just wanted to speak with you first."

Speech
Thought