Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
07-19-2014, 10:44 PM

Vereux's fur would secretly stand on its end when his father trudged into the scene. Part of his heart ticked mildly, his respect and ever so calm debation about his opinion on his father. Simply, it seemed Isardis was not satisfied with his decision with Athena. In which it was his mistake if that were the case and he would have to deal with that. With what Athena had said prior, it seemed Athena knew Svan before this meeting and knew a little about her. Besides he saw no reason to turn down a peace treaty if anything. If they betrayed that trust, Glaciem could easily tear them down, they didn't have many numbers according to her. Still she could be lying but Ver didn't give a flying duck. His crown would turn towards his father, but he made no movement otherwise before looking to Athena for a moment.
?As much as I would like to say Isardis does not have a point, he does. We have enemies, and we wouldn't want a pack who holds those enemies dear to them to have an alliance with us. However I see no problem with a peace agreement rather than an alliance. So in the case that a war should happen between us and enemy and you are an allie of them, you make the promise not to aid our enemy. Does that seem alright?? Vereux would ask, looking to Isardis and Athena. Of course anything Athena says could be over-riden what he just said. His tail would flick, he was learning, but he wouldn't be thrown out like a rag.

?I speak?