size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-19-2014, 11:03 PM

The call of his grandfather was easily heard from his neighboring lands, and to what the gathering was he thought he knew. He had heard news of Novella and Frith, and on how they were planning to marry. He himself did not have large events set up like that in his pack just yet, but it was still as young as he was, still just a pup of a pack. But when the howl echoed into his lands, he bounded excitedly towards the borders. Even though he wad family, Bass still skidded to a stop as his toes touched the border, tipping back his head as he let out a howl to alert his grandparents that he too would be attending his event. Family or not, he was still an alpha and felt the need to carry on with all formalities. He didn't wish to cause a kerfuffle, not on a day like today.

Picking his way towards the wedding, Bass made sure to lower his dominance, these were not his lands and he was not the alpha here. Although his posture remained fixed, he slightly lowered his ears and allowed his tail to bump between his hocks. Licking his grandparents on their shoulders, he gently bumped into his Nana. "How many wolves are you growin' in there Nana? It ought to be any day now." He teased lovingly, settling close by. Turning to Novella, he flashed a wide grin at his aunt. "I would have brought you a gift, but I thought that I was a good enough present." Always the jester.