Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-19-2014, 11:22 PM

The girl certainly was not seeking a fight at the borders of a pack. She did not know of how many members they held nor did she care in those moments. The girl sought out only as peace agreement. There was no need for a fight. For he would call backup and there was no doubt she would get ganged up on. She was one of wits, for she was no where near a brute. Her bodice was thin and bony. Long legs seemed to go on for days and her fur was tight to her body. She nearly resembled a maned wolf. But, she was very much so pure Wolf. Of which species was not evident any longer. But her fur resembled that of Arctic and Timber. But, anything goes after mixing for blood. Yet, she was very much so pure Finnvi, despite her fathers putrid blood invading her delicious veins. Yet, her thoughts were completely abandoned when pad falls were heard. Crimson eyes slipped up to the brown Wolf that slithered to her. He was obviously Alpha. The skinny girl dipped her head in a little bow before his words filled her tri-colored ears. "Greetings, I am Dutiron, Author of Ludicael. What brings you to our lands?" The cannibal tilted her head before her glorious words filled the air as well. "I come here on behalf of Valhalla. I am the heir to the thrown, Schon Finnvi. My mother being Kaiser of the pack, Svanerna Finnvi. I wish to discuss possible terms of peace. I want to start our reign off pleasant. Does this sound at least possible?" The babe would look him in the eye as she waited for an answer.

""
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.