ardent

GOTTA HAVE YOU (JOINING)

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2014, 01:57 AM

Tortuga was growing steadily now, and she let out a sigh of satisfaction as she heard, yet another howl from the border. She stood from beneath the tree she was resting under, nosing Greek to his paws as she went- ignoring his glare. "Come." She beckoned softly, and for once the fossa didn't argue with her. She sauntered towards the call, Greek moving between her legs as she went, as she approached the border. She could already scent Misha there, and the Queen smiled a bit. Head held, high, she would approach the wolves. She moved with an air of elegance, befitting her title as she approached them, and halted just on her side of the borer. "Misha." She greeted warmly, before her violet eyes landed on the strangers.

"Who are you?" Greek spoke, cutting her off before she could get her own words out. Roman rolled her eyes, lifting her paw and using it to nudge him quiet. "Please ignore my friend, he must have fallen asleep in thistle." She said with a chuckle, giving Greek a warning look. "I am Roman Armada, one of Tortuga's Queen's. What may I do for you two?" She asked, her tone warm, and her jaws betraying a slight smile. She sank back on her haunches, her movement an invitation to those present to relax as well, she didn't see any need to remain tense.

Greek Speak -- Roman Speak