Baldur

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-20-2014, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2014, 08:04 AM by Baldur.)

Baldur stood firm and confident though underneath the surface he was uncertain. Wondering not only about the pups but also what Katja had needed to say to him and so while he was sure only seconds had passed before she addressed him it felt like a lot longer. The question was straightforward but very complex. He could sense some underlying goal in the question thought he had no idea what it could be, not that he'd answer any way but honestly. He was not Loki after all.

"My first impression? Frailty. When I ran into Sigmarr and befriended him we talked on the way back. It sounded as though the pack would disband at any moment. My second impression, upon arriving at the meeting was one of determination and perseverance."

Crystal blue eyes turned skyward for a moment as the man compiled his thoughts. "Overall I worry for Ebony. I believe there is a strong core that can weather Raisa's leaving but there are other storms brewing and I fear we may not be ready for."

speech