ardent

Infect Me With Your Love, Fill Me With Your Poison

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2014, 01:16 PM

Winter played the idea through his mind. Meeting her pack? Ah, he was unsure of it but if it would make her happy - Of course. It would only be fair. I will meet them if you meet my kingdom. From there we can decide, ok? His right forelimb still clung to Misha as she turned to face him. His tongue kissed her delicate maw. Wait here.

His frame lifted from the sand, giving her one more kiss on the forehead before loping to the nearby grass. He searched for the perfect gift - something that would ignite happiness upon her face, or at least he hoped so. Winter searched for a while and eventually crossed paths with a garden of Daylilies. The flowering parts were near perfection and boasted a beautiful shade of deep purple. Perfect.

Winter carefully carried the five Daylilies back to his Princess. He lied them down on her front paws and took a deep breath. His emerald eyes stared into her oceanic eyes as he asked the question. Misha, my love, will you be my mate? Will you honor me with your presence - your lifetime companionship?

Speech
Thought

Love Like Winter by AFI on Grooveshark