Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-20-2014, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2014, 06:30 PM by Jupiter I.)

The ground did not quake at her arrival, did not worship her toes upon the earth, but she did not need it to. The trumpets were sounding in her ears in brilliant cadence, the drums commanding their rolling bass with every touch of her paws to the earth. To her left slunk her knight draped in obsidian fur, silent and solemn, beady black eyes flicking about attentively. She had never expected to return to this cesspool of a land but, alas, here she was, soon again to be surrounded by the plebeians of this pitiful, dramatics-wrought realm.

There was little she missed about this place. Though her heart yearned for the scent of salt and the feeling of mangrove roots upon her pads, she was a patient beast, and knew that her time in Ludicael, one way or another, would come and she would sink her paws into the silt of the river and remember Medusa's pelt pressed upon hers as they waded in the waters. She would curl in the den where she had birthed her children and remember when they were just pups, nursing at her stomach. Jupiter knew that she could not return to the past but maybe, just maybe, she could find a mote of it still dancing on the glowing waters of Lover's Mangrove.

Nostrils flared and she halted, staying. Mercury drifted past for only a moment before pausing to glance behind him, and then withdrew back to her side at the flick of his counterpart's tail. She settled down carefully on her haunches, front paws resting at a respectable--but attention-requesting--distance from the border. After having wandered the borders of other packs--finding many new ones, large and small--this one was the one she chose to make her appearance on. She needed nothing more than information, and this quaint, partially-populated community would feed it to her, one way or another.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.