[Image: 14v5ue0.png]
^ Saf's baby (girl) BATHORY
[Image: awrd53.png]
^ Azzy's baby (boy)
[Image: free_canine_lineart____psd___png_file___...7rjtzn.png]
^ Away's baby (girl) KALMA

Mom: Dione
Dad: Novaro

So these babies have been designed as per rper's request. If you guys like I can make you your own, just tell me the colour scheme and we can go on JM and make you your own. But these designs have been reserved for those rper's.

If at any point these babies fall inactive Luis and I will reserve the right to take them back. These pups will be super family oriented, discipline will probably happen often to make sure they are moulded into what Dione believes is perfect. They will be taught to worship her and bring her gifts, they will be cannables. They will be mentally abused!!!

Honestly guyz, the shit Di will put these kids through (especially since there are so many of them) will be crazy. Prepare to be kicked off a cliff if she gets a chance. I do believe Nova will be a more primary caregiver but I dunno, Luis and I haven't talked about this.

You can choose your characters main personality, but we would like them to be darker. They don't have to like their family but they have to be loyal. CRAZY IS ALLOWED. Dione is bipolar like crazy, hopping between bubbly and morbid and violent. You can decide how your character handles the abuse as well, they can lash out at others, internalize it, become violent or complete pushovers. Its really up to you.

Names will be morbid. Dione doesn't want these kids so she will give them names that are quite unorthodox. Grave, Dead, Rotten, Decay, Anthrax, Rabid... Name them after fatal diseases, after some crazy shit. Doesn't really matter to me. You can make it fancy and throw in some random languages. Dione knows quite a few languages (or how to swear on them). Coat colours are HALF PRICE, marking colours are FULL PRICE, but odd markings or patterns are FULL PRICE.

We have 6 weeks before these babies can even be conceived. Oct 2nd to be specific.

Name:
Alignment:
Personality: 200 words
Appearance: 100 words
RP Sample: however long you end up going to convey how you will rp this kid :)