ardent

Far From Home, Far From Alone

Apollo

gems
size
build
player
07-21-2014, 12:28 AM

Her smile was sweet, innocent even. It made the albino beast want to show her the darker side of life, to show her that even the gods had a dark story. Yet they may have guided him here for a reason, perhaps Huata held something that he needed? Standing in the pool and looking her over, he doubted it. But still, he stayed here, lingering by this caramel female. She would say that she was shunned by an evil alpha which brought forth another chuckle from the brooding beast. Perhaps she was not as innocent as he originally thought. "Why did you not challenge than? It would be better than a ban, to have her blood on your hand." He said, blinking his ruby eyes at her. A test, his words were. It was all to see how truly dark this one was.

She tossed back the same question at him, although it was to be expected. "Me? Are you interested in what you see? Or perhaps you are looking for some glee. You will not find that in me, I am not one who will flee. I come here as quiet as a banshee, to see what this world will hold for thee." He said, flashing his teeth at the dame. Apollo stepped out of the pool, standing ahead of the dame so that they were face to face. He lowered his head, his next words coming out in a soft whisper. "Perhaps what you seek is indeed a little fun, little girl who has a shun. I have come here for the interests of my hun, or perhaps I am here for the run."