ardent

Welcome To My Kingdom

Dusk

gems
size
build
player
07-21-2014, 04:29 AM

Winter had been gone for a while now. It wasn't like the ivory brute to wander off. Anxiousness flooded the night hunter. Where could he be? He told himself to calm down. It was Winter, not some helpless puppy. Winter was certainly capable of doing whatever he was was doing right now. Besides, it wasn't that long he was gone for. The night, a bit of the day perhaps? What if Winter had left to join some other pack, or live by himself in the lonely world? Winter wouldn't do that, would he? What if he's hurt? Injured? Held hostage? Even brutally killed?

Dusk, stop worrying your paws over him. He is fine and well.

His mind was somehow always right, so he stuck with the voice in his head, and carried on with his duties. Until, of course, a fresh scent of Winter came to his large black nose.
It wasn't stale, it was new. Winter had travelled here, unless....

The man emerged from the trees, his wise gaze resting on two wolves. Winter, of course, and another golden with a white underbelly. They seemed close. Too close. Physically and emotionally. Was this what his vision showed him? Was this what Winter was doing? Had he found another wolf and befriended it? Another member to join the little group? And yet the faintest thought reached his mind. Was he in love? In love with his woman? But he had just met her, you cannot fall in love with someone you have just met. You simply don't know them.

Or was it love at first sight?

His mind has thoughts, too many. All of which could be false. He would address himself like a gentleman would, and politely ask questions.

"Good to see you, Winter." He would greet his friend before turning to the lady. The undying aroma of a pack, how odd. Wouldn't the leader seethe in rage to find one loyal member far from pack grounds? "I believe you must be a friend of Winter, would you please tell me your name?"

You forgot your name!
"I am Dusk of the Southern Oaks, but please call me Dusk." Well, that was done. The simple names and names would go around, Titania and Esti would arrive. He hoped the woman would state her purpose of being here, as he had no clue. He only had a curious mind, and some wild thoughts that rushed around him.

"Wonderful words of wisdom" The most intriguing thoughts

OOC: Okay, I won't screw up the post order this time. Let's keep it at Winter, Misha, Dusk, Titania, Esti