Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-21-2014, 07:39 AM

The small boy had recently taken to patrolling the borders, mostly so he could watch for Pacifica. If the girl came to see him again, he wanted to be the first to greet her. Things were better that way, and safer too. He didn't wanted her being mistaken for an intruder of some kind. So Dayton willingly trotted around Tortuga for most of the day, not complaining in the slightest. It was worth it if he got the chance to see that woman again, whether he had admitted it to himself or not. So when he caught a female scent on the wind, he got a little excited. He didn't stop to identify the scent, he just launched his body into a sprint, weaving through the forest until he caught sight of the visitor.

But it wasn't Pacifica at all. Dayton quickly swallowed his disappointment and put on a smile as he approached the snowy maiden who waited at the border. He stood across from her, aware of his surroundings as he gave a polite bow. "Greetings, my lady," he said, his voice gentle but firm. "My name is Dayton. I am a member of Tortuga, and I am here at your disposal. Please tell me if there is any way I can help you."

Walk."Talk."Think.