gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-21-2014, 01:38 PM

A L A M E A

Though she would not have admitted it Alamea felt some amusement at watching her daughter jump slightly. The woman smiled softly up at her daughter, there was no malice, no mischief in her expression just general curiosity and slight concern. It was a bit amusing to see her daughter struggle to comprehend what was happening, to see the gears turning in her head before a question finally popped out, quickly followed by another. Despite wanting to become defensive herself the white woman kept her expression calm, shifting her gaze briefly to the young male and offering him a brief apologetic smile; rose orbs shifting back towards the girl.
?You?ll have to forgive your mother for being curious, what with those times you returned home smelling of a stranger.? She gave Warja a wink, it did occur her that she was possibly embarrassing her daughter and while she had never wanted to be that parent her daughter had been off with a male neither she nor Rune knew and that she had never seen fit to mention him stung a bit. ?As to if you believe me that I didn?t intentionally follow you, will be up to you. I simply wanted to know it was that had been calling upon my daughter.? She faced the male again. ?Now are you going to introduce us or will we have to do that ourselves??