Mikal

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-13-2014, 01:06 AM

A silent creature would watch as her words unveiled a tale like no other. The daughter of a once-queen? What had happened to that pack, Arcanum? Had it fallen? Had another superior force taken over it? He never took much interest in packs, too much togetherness. He was sure there were other packs, having all their bloody fights and disagreements. All the royals and leaders...much too complicated. But then again, what did he know?

What was his life like? That was pretty much a straight forward answer. He had family, of course, who didn't? But his father abandoned him when he was a pup, and his elderly mother had to tend to two weak pups. Eventually his sister went off, disappearing into thin air, and then he tried to follow her but he ended up chasing shadows instead. Now he was pretty much on the prowl, doing absolutely nothing. Well except for eating, sleeping, night-prowling...all that.

"I guess I've had an average life so far. Haven't got much of a family, father left me with my mother and sister, Shannon. I'm pretty sure she's somewhere out there, doing whatever she does best." He answered slowly, looking out beyond the mangroves, like as if he was searching for the pretty rose dame. It wasn't likely for him to ever find his sis, if she was well and happy, he was okay. "I'm a loner too, nothing special."
"Speech"