gems
size
build
player
07-28-2014, 02:16 PM
[img]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/576x403q90/536/5gE4DN.png[/img]

------------------------------------------

Quote:
It took quite a while for the woman to get to him. And the man was slowly getting impatient just sitting there, waiting for to wait seemed nothing. Maybe she'd quicken her pace if he crossed-...but just as the man was beginning to stand, the woman emerged from the tall grass and sat a distance away from him. She looked a bit wet, but he could still see those pretty little markings and those crimson gemstones planted into her face. Slowly, the man sat again, and allowed a blunt smile to play upon his lips as she began to speak. "I am Schon Finnvi, Kaiser of Niflheim," A bow was offered toward him, and Zozton nearly laughed. Wasn't [I]he supposed to be bowing down at her feet?

The beast moved his feathery tail around his paws, before dipping his chin downward with respect and answering her dear question."I'm Zozton Lazfac. It's nice to meet you, miss Schon." He lifted his chin and smiled. "I've come today to offer myself to your pack. Unless, of course, you don't need me..." Zozton's smile twisted into a rather playful smirk, his eyes narrowing as he awaited the woman's reply.