Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-21-2014, 10:04 PM

He approached his parents, the pair acknowledging him. He glanced from one to the other, worry about something clear in their eyes but he wouldn't press on it. He was not entirely involved in the pack and often absent from the family, why would they start telling him anything now? He was the social outcast, the black sheep of the family. Why did they care anyway? He nodded curtly to his fathers question. "Yeah, everything's fine...thought that maybe I'd just talk to you a bit. It's...been a while since I've seen you two after all." He took in a deep breath, calming his pounding heart.

How would he begin? He was never one to start small talk easily, much less important talk such as this. Although he wanted to apologize for the way he'd been the last few years, he wasn't sure how to go about it. It was a struggle all it's own, evident in his eyes and the way he shifted uncomfortable. He glanced at the sky, wondering then if he had disturbed his parents at all. "M-maybe I'll just come back another time..." Oh Howl, such a lame excuse to prolong things.

"Speech"