gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-21-2014, 10:32 PM

speech,

Athena was pleased to hear that Tortuga's and and Glaciem's alliances at least somewhat matched up. Isardis questioning of her peace agreement with Valhalla had shaken her faith in her own decisions so it helped to know that Roman had made some of the same decisions. She was curious about the Elysium pack that she mentioned, but Roman pushed on with her own questions before Athena had the chance to ask. Covari's leader was brought up as the next topic, bringing Athena's insatiable curiosity to the surface once more.

"If you're talking about Viridana then yes, we've met, though I haven't spoken to her since she came with the cure for the plague. I did attend her challenge for Valhalla simply to wish her well in bringing down our enemy, but we did not exchange words." Her split-tone gaze grew curious and she tipped her head to the side as she asked her own questions, being just as stratigic with her questions as her sister seemed to be. "If I should visit Covari on my travels to the other packs... Is there something I should know beforehand?"