Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-21-2014, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2014, 12:41 AM by Jupiter I.)

While the woman had not sought out nor expected a queen, she could not help the smidgen of a smile that tugged at the corners her ebony lips as her celestial gaze took in the lifted posture that could belong only to a ruler. Her chipped ear flicked at the compliment in silent acknowledgement, eyes forever on the prize in her arrival here. Mercury stiffened momentarily at the lady's approach, his own old habits refusing to fade into death, but his tension was soothed at the brush of Jupiter's tail briefly upon his back in a familiar gesture of comfort.

Recognition flickered in her eyes as the surname was spoken. Her gaze swept away for a moment as her mind briefly grasped for the name connected to it. "Morphine," came the words, tumbling out before the rest of the sentence formed, though she managed to maintain an even tone with its uttering. "Elysius. I've heard the family name before, always trailing after a woman by the name of Morphine." She paused, and then brought her dial back to face the lady.

"Jupiter Illiadis, Sol of Ludi--" The wolf stopped herself, her own habits hitting her hard. Her chest seemed to seize within for a moment, like a knife wrenching in her gut, but she swallowed it down, shaking her head with a soft laugh. "My apologies. Rogue and native of Alacritia." After a short pause, she continued. "I've been absent from the lands for a while," she stated, scarred toes digging faintly into the earth, flesh of her jowls twitching ever-so-slightly to feel the small line of aged maimed tissue on her muzzle. After giving so much of her flesh and blood to protect her land, it was strange being both near it and without it. "I was curious as to if there was anything new I should know about it before venturing again. Dip my toes in to test the water, you could say." Affable but persuasive, her timbre offered the tyrant the respect she needed without passing herself off as a nonentity.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.