Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-22-2014, 12:51 AM

As Roman spoke of Elysium and its leader she began to put together the pieces. It really only took the mentioning of this Artemis character taking down one of their own for her to confirm in her mind that her thoughts were correct. So Elysium took the place of the pack Arcanum. At first Athena had mixed feelings about the revelation, her logic battling with her dedication to family. What made the decision for her in the end really was her favoritism toward Roman. Of course Sibelle was an Armada and Athena would care for her no matter the case, but Athena respected Roman's opinion too highly to disregard it.

"I'm afraid Artemis and I have yet to meet, but I'll make sure that changes very soon. If she's as capable as you say then I'll be sure to see about forming an alliance between Glaciem and Elysium as well. It's a shame to hear Sibelle no longer holds a throne, but that is simply how things crumble sometimes." Athena smiled slightly and added, "Perhaps I'll go see her now, hm? I was just on my way out after all." With that she stood, padding closer lightly press her nose to Roman's cheek affectionately before turning to leave. "I'll see you again soon, sister," she called back over her shoulder, eager to lay eyes on this Artemis herself.

Speech
Thought
Others