Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
07-29-2014, 10:53 AM

Kismet was clueless. The only love he'd known was the love for his family and whilst he'd seen the romantic kind he certainly didn't understand it at all for himself yet nor had he even considered his heart really in the long run of things. Aside from family, no one had ever been anything more than a friend to him and as far as he was aware the same of course stood for Warja, they were friends, best friends. He hadn't considered the possibility of more with her or anyone else though as his mother was speculating, it was likely to be Warja over any other girl in Alacritia.

Azalea had taken it more of a Kismet's choice for Warja not to meet her than anything else and now he was in trouble it seemed. "I just meant because you're here with children to look after and she's with her family." Fortunately he didn't make the mistake of pointing out her family were in a pack and Covari of all packs. "I just don't know when a meeting will happen."

Of course she could leave them and visit, he had a feeling that the suggestion was bound to come along now considering he constantly left to visit her. "I hadn't planned on meeting them anyway, they followed her." And that was the time to kick himself if there ever was one, practically an invitation for Azalea to follow him next time he set off to find the girl.