Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-22-2014, 02:57 AM

Ivories were shown in the form of a grin and Mercury, the most sensible one of the bonded pair, shifted with relative unease. Words like honey dripped into her ear and Jupiter lifted her chin habitually, regarding the woman with careful celestial eyes, noting the shift in the atmosphere and the anticipatory chill of her spine. Having spent most of her life under a personality not her own--and being mated to the serpent queen--Jupiter knew when she was being played. But today, she was willing to be the instrument. Strings were plucked with every word snatched from the air by seeking ears and the harp of her conscience sang in response to her words. A deep breath cycled through her cavernous lungs and she scrutinized the other for a moment longer before allowing her own grin to crack across her features.

Delicately, nearly in the manner of a cat, a paw raised to ebony lips, salmon tongue stroking out to honor the tooth scars that mottled her once-broken toes with a kiss. An unmatched gleam flourished in her eyes as the femme drew close and her own haunches rose from the earth, tail swaying with interest. Mercury rose as if attached by the strings of a puppeteer, ever uneasy in the presence of Jupiter's odd interactions with the same sex. "Perhaps," she mused quietly, feeling her arsenal of scars simply itch. "What does the alabaster tyrant have to offer in the area of this bloodshed?" came her tempted inquiry. Her mind echoed, then: What's in it for me? for if she were to allow herself to be played, it would be on both of their terms--queen, to queen.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.