Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-22-2014, 05:47 AM

Dayton had been up early that morning, like he was every morning since Pacifica had come to visit. He had hunted down a small rabbit and was finishing up with his breakfast when a call sang through the trees above his head. He immediately dug a quick hole to bury the carcass and keep any other predators from finding it, and then he took off toward the lake. Dayton had finally come out of his depression and was determined to be a good and helpful member of Tortuga. So he sprinted, light on his feet, to the location of the meeting, hoping to be one of the first to arrive. And he was, coming second only to August, who he held no grudge with. August was a friend of his, and a far more admirable member of the pack. Dayton bowed to him briefly before dipping low to the royal queen, where she sat tall and proud and beautiful, like the alpha she was. "Lady Roman," Dayton greeted. "I trust that you are well?"He paused briefly to hear her response, and then he took a seat in his usual spot nearby. He wasn't sure what this meeting was about, but he knew Roman would tell them soon enough.

In the meantime, Dayton looked up and smiled at the summer child. "Good morning, August. I don't think I've gotten a chance to congratulate you. I'm very happy about your promotion. No one deserved it more than you, my friend." His soft tenor chords would fill the space between them, and his smile grew a bit as he sat up straight again and waited for the meeting to begin. Everything was silent after that, and the three sat listening as the forest came awake.

Walk."Talk."Think.