build
-
player
07-22-2014, 06:21 AM
Sin, Arietta, Enigma, and/or Forsaken
Psychosocial Baby

I've been around for a long, long year

Stole many a man's soul and faith

She wasn?t the one to go out of a folly or a whim. She had been rather graceful with every step but vicious all the same as soon as she could stand. She would purposefully wake her brothers up from their sleep if she had the chance just to try and get them to fight her for the victory of their mother?s milk. She would race out of the den that fine and crisp morning to watch the sun rise into the sky so she might begin her day. She knew what she wanted that particular day. She wanted her father to take her somewhere or maybe her mother could do it. She wanted to go exploring and she wanted to learn all she could about her surroundings.

?Father?? She called out in the softest coo as her feet grazed over the ground to find herself moving around to look for the white man with strange markings. Her soft, silk white fur ruffled softly in the breeze as she moved around. It was barely sunrise but she had a trouble sleeping when there was so much more that she could be doing! She hadn?t been in the den long enough to take note of where her brother?s even were let alone if they were still asleep in the den. She probably should have checked to see if her father was in there too but she hadn?t. She had quite literally opened her eyes and ran out without a second look in an eager search for him. Oh she had a lot to learn. No, this was something she had been plotting out for a few days now. She was going to spend some quality time with him and hopefully get a few pointers.

Her eyes gazed around the mysterious voyager that she stood upon. This was her home, all she knew it to be, and she wanted to learn more about it. Next time, she would dominate her brother?s in a fight. Sure it was just for fun, a playfight, but she found it was more fun when she was winning and so that was what she planned to do. A small smile started to find its way to her face as she looked around before heading a little closer to the den once more. Surely he would be hanging around there?

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ

Had his moment of doubt and pain
Vesta Armada