Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-22-2014, 11:57 AM

Schon Finnvi had no time for little creatures interrupting her time with a King. The speakings of alliances were swift ideals, they usually only lasted about thirty minutes unless something came up. Therefore she did not give the earthy toned King's son a second glance. The only thing that mattered was that the Finnvi reign would remain smooth until Schon had to make it rocky. The lady had plans indeed, but Ludicael was not involved in any of them. As the King quickly dismissed his son, the lady smiled softly. At least the brown pelted man had sense enough to not let a boy ruin such a treaty. "Enough, I know what I am doing. If you doubt me we can discuss it later." Was what he said with his baritone vocals. But, as he spoke again the lady was much more interested. "Apologies Schon, this is my son Howl." She loved to memroize a face to a name. Her eyes slipped over the ebony socked boy. Howl. How unoriginal. The lady nodded. "Quite the pleasure, I am sure." She did not know him therefore she was not certain, but her attention was soon turned to the King as his son stormed off. "Abaven are our closest allies. Covari we haven't had the chance to speak with yet though I do believe we are on good terms with them." Schon nodded softly once more before letting forth a reply with ease. "I have yet to hear of the pack called Abaven but if I King as yourself has allied with them, then I shall respect such terms. I shall inform each of my members to not lay a paw on any of your members of the members of Abaven. If you ever need help I am here for you, with regards of my mother. Just call and I will personally aid you, within the limits of course." The lady would pause. "I shall also inform Viridiana of Covari of our new friendship." The heir smiled a little more, awaiting response.

""
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.