ardent

Take chance

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
07-22-2014, 12:40 PM

For the most part, she had gone unnoticed throughout the meeting, though the Queen seemed greatly surprised by her presence. She would listen attentively, despite the scene that had unfolded with the russet woman and the marbled man. She didn't know what it was about, nor did she care to get involved. She was here for one reason. Her brother had forged an alliance with the same russet woman, Sibelle, but now that she no longer had a pack, the lioness felt it necessary to stick near the she wolf in hopes that her brother would return soon. So here she was, sitting amongst a pack of wolves, not knowing a single one now that SIbelle that left. But the her attention would flicker to the red and purple women, her expresso neutral. The reins were handed the purple woman, the red woman's wife and she gladly accepted. She would say nothing until the meeting ended and all had left. It was then that she would rise and approach the two women, a smile toying with her lips. "I don't mean to intrude, but I have some business I would like to attend to." Her tail would twitch behind her, rounded audits stood at attention while her cyan gaze fixated itself on the two she wolves. She hoped that they would accept her offer, otherwise she would be out of a home and entirely alone. She suppressed a sigh, hoping for the best.

Speech,