ardent

Squirrels Are Friends, Not Food

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-22-2014, 01:36 PM

Alright, so this squirrel was kind of cute after all and brave at that - boasting up to a wolf that could devour him in one snap. Soft laughter rumbled in the male's throat. Ah, this little guy would be of entertainment. Winter decided to play along with the fella. Oh my! I didn't realize you were so big. Nobody would ever mess with the lady with such a strong squirrel to protect her. He striven to maintain a serious timbre as he addressed the rodent.

Winter smiled when Misha would order the fella to back off and then pull him back to her. It seemed his mate had taken to the fella. Oh, phew. . . thanks Misha, darling. I was scared for my life. I mean, look at him! Winter poked Sven in the chest, gently, with his paw. He's hard as a rock!

Only seconds passed when Misha seemed to grow weak - excusing herself for whatever was ailing her. Winter nuzzled his mate gently on her left cheek when she closed her eyes. Misha. . . what's wrong? He was worried and unsure what to do. Maybe you should lie down for just a moment.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts