Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-22-2014, 02:59 PM

The walk to the healers den was a short one and he would reach the fissure in the earth that marked her entry and turn to the younger wolf with a smile before letting out a soft wuff to mark their presence to Orchid. He didn't have to wait long before the other woman would make her way out of the den ande the eye to two a moment. Her mouth was full of herbs and with a sigh she would slip them into her leaf pouch and sit on her rump. ?What are you after?? she would say, and that was all the question Crucifix needed. ?Hey Orchid! My friend here, Warja? he grinned at the pup again ?Has an interest in learning, and well what with you being the best healer in the pack I thought you could give us a hand? he said with a not so incospicious wink ? she would know he was using flattery to get the answer he wanted.

Orchid just laughed at her temporary Alpha, unfazed by his words and turned her intention instead to Warja. ?Actually, an apprentice sounds like a wonderful idea, how about you come on inside so I can see what you know?? she would ask politely and with a nodd to Crucifix the Alpha knew his part was over ?Alright Warja, i'll look into a warrior trainer for you, until then your in good hands? he said, another grin and he would depart.