Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-22-2014, 03:48 PM

I'll be TWISTED its my turn!

The girl would turn her attention to her red mother as she began to speak after the rather, well, unneeded confrontation between two of her fellow packmates. But her concern was not of them, but of the news her mother had to share. Her mother spoke of yet another challenge, a personal score she settled and won. Valhalla... She did not know these wolves and nor did she care. She knew only that her mother had won yet another challenge, and was, in many ways, untouchable. At least in the young girl?s eyes she was.

Her mother also spoke of temporarily shifting her power to Des, her second mother, and the girl would give a small nod. While her mother recovered it was a wise move, and one that Arisu could respect. She also spoke of trouble within the pack, of not having enough hunters... And, furthermore, enemies of their pack. So be it then... The girl would flick her ears back, looking to her mother quietly. She sought further training in all things, but she would speak to both her mother and those of the high ranks to achieve this. A glance would be cast at Hestia, wondering if any other wolf might have something to say about her sister?s state.

"Hear My Voice,"

'Read My Thoughts.'