Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-22-2014, 06:56 PM

The conversation she had with Vi was going better than she had anticipated. The awkwardness was still there, but more like a silent patron in the background of their talk. Vi gave Maija her condolences and agreed with the golden female's decision to accept Sib's invitation. Her ears perked at Vi's own invitation, called her "sister" and if anyone challenged it, they would regret doing so. A wicked grin flashed across Maija's face at the thought of calling Vi for backup, but it slowly faded as she softly giggled. "That would be a fine day indeed, Vi...I wouldn't hesitate to call you by my side..." In all honesty, Maija would be thrilled to have it happen.
Vi then admitted that her hard work had been for her wife...and children? Maija had no idea that the red temptress had become a mother. Her face showed more alertness as she digested that new bit of information. "I had no idea..." she softly admitted, tones rich with the Romanian accent she proudly used. "You a mother...that is startling, but thrilling at the same time." Another smile appeared on Maija's face, this one more tender and endearing. "I bet they have your drive...and that they are determined." She immediately thought of Pandora, the only one currently proud enough to walk across Covari borders without worrying about consequences.

speech here